RT4119 Series Race Seat
- Brand: Racetech Manufacturing
- Product Code: RT4119HRW-111
- Availability: In Stock
|Back Mount Instruction 119 and 4100 series REV02-2022-USA (1).pdf||Download|
Building upon the successful 129 Series, Racetech offers the same ergonomic form and incredible feature set, but in a lighter and more affordable package. Used by many professional teams at both national and international level. There are now 4 sizes available; standard, wide, tall and wide-tall. Customize your seat further with super-low base cushions or add side cushions for support in the thigh area. The 119 series seats are compliant with FIA 8855-1999 standards *. Super comfy for either drag racing/door car chassis' or road race applications. Standard equipment in the latest Ford Mustang Cobra Jet drag car and the Dodge Challenger Dragpak car. NHRA compliant for the newest class, FX (Factory X).
Dimensions and Weights:
Brackets and Mounting:
- Side mount to the floor using Racetech RTB1009M 5mm aluminum or RTB2009S 3mm steel brackets (please select from above when ordering).
- Back mount using RTB2115B in conjunction with RTB2005C. RTB2115B is a 5mm aluminum bracket that bolts directly to the shoulder beam of the seat. The RTB2005C clamps bolt to the RTB2115B (once holes have been drilled) and come in 3 variants; either a 11/2 (38mm), 15/8 (41mm) or 13/4 (45mm) ID to suit the rollcage tube diameter in your vehicle. Please select your preferred clamp diameter above when ordering.
* To comply with FIA 8855-1999, the 119 series seats (except the RT4119HRW) must be back-mounted to the rollcage at shoulder level. Back-mounting can be achieved using parts RTB2115B and RTB2005C, see instructions here. Back-mounting improves seat strength and stability during an impact, increases driver 'feel' and reduces driver fatigue, see the video here.
Images may differ from the actual product; embroidery on the product received may differ to that shown. Contact us if you have any questions.
|Common Applications||National to international-level circuit and rally|
|Stock Color / Material|
|Seat Cover||Black fire-retardant fabric|
|Wear Patches||Black perforated leather|
|FIA Homologation||Complies with FIA 8855-1999 regulations|
|Shell Construction||Composite (GRP)|
|Shell Weight||From 7.6kg (16.8lbs)|
|Side Mount Hole Centres||295mm|
|Back Mount Hole Centres||250mm|
|Bolt Torque (Zinc)||30Nm / 22 ft lb|
|Sizes||HRW - Standard
THR - Tall
WHR - Wide
WTHR - Wide & Tall
|Head Restraint||Integrated head restraint|
|Harness Compatibility||Up to 6-point harness|
|Large Harness Guides||Yes|
|Air Ducting||Yes - vented to the driver's lower back|
|Back-mount Required for FIA Homologation||Yes (except for RT4119HRW)|