RT9119 Lightweight Racing Seat
- Brand: Racetech Manufacturing
- Product Code: RT9119HRW-011
- Availability: In Stock
|Back Mount Instructions||Download|
Building upon the successful 129 series, Racetech offers the same ergonomic form and incredible features, but in a lighter and more affordable package. Used by many professional teams at both national and international level. This is the lightweight version, crafted using a precise recipe of carbon and Kevlar hybrid weave to achieve shell weights as little as 9.9lbs (4.5kg)! There are four sizes available; standard, wide, tall and wide-tall. Customize your seat further with low-base cushions or side cushions for support in the thigh area. 9119 series seats (except the WHR) are compliant with FIA 8855-1999 standards *.
Dimensions and Weights:
Brackets and Mounting:
- Side mount to the floor using Racetech RTB1009M 5mm aluminum brackets (please select above when ordering).
- Back mount using the RTB3115B or RTB2115B in conjunction with RTB2005C. The RTB2115B is a 5mm aluminum bracket that bolts directly to the shoulder beam of the seat. The RTB2005C clamps bolt to the RTB3115B or RTB2115B (once holes have been drilled) and come in 3 variants; either a 11/2 (38mm), 15/8 (41mm) or 13/4 (45mm) ID to suit the rollcage tube diameter in your vehicle. Please select your preferred clamp diameter above when ordering.
* To comply with FIA 8855-1999, the 119 series seats must be back-mounted to the rollcage at shoulder level. Back-mounting can be achieved using parts RTB2115B and RTB2005C, see instructions here. Back-mounting improves seat strength and stability during an impact, increases driver 'feel' and reduces driver fatigue, see the video here.
Images may differ from the actual product; embroidery on the product received may differ to that shown. Contact us if you have any questions.
|Common Applications||National to international-level circuit where weight reduction is important|
|Stock Color / Material|
|Seat Cover||Black fire-retardant fabric|
|Wear Patches||Black perforated leather|
|FIA Homologation||FIA 8855-1999 Approved (except RT9119WHR)|
|Shell Weight||From 9.9lbs (4.5kg)|
|Bolt Torque (Zinc)||30Nm / 22 ft lb|
|Sizes||HRW - Standard|
WHR - Wide
THR - Tall
WTHR - Wide & Tall
|Head Restraint||Integrated head restraint|
|Harness Compatibility||Up to 6-point harness|
|Large Harness Guides||Yes|
|Air Ducting||Yes - vented to the driver's lower back|